Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Dam Keeper is Finished!





This past week we enjoyed our wrap party for The Dam Keeper!  It is finally over and I am so proud to have been apart of it!  It turned out pretty amazing.  I have not been apart of it for the final post production and the addition of Skywalker Sound editing and final paint touch ups from the directors has really brought it all together. 



 We had the wrap party for this little indie film in a little indie theater called the New Parkway in Oakland.  Its location could not have been more fitting.  The rooms have an extremely hipster vibe, they serve sangria and you sit in different styles of living room set ups.   I was amazed of how many people had showed up and how many people it takes to actually produce something like this.  So many talented people were willing to donate their time and efforts but I think in the end was something we were all very proud of.



At the end of the night Dice and Robert gave out these great silk screen posters that were designed by Chris Sasaki.  The poster now lives above my desk at home.  it will be great inspiration for all of my future projects.

Sadly I cant show any images from The Dam Keeper yet.  Hopefully I will be able to once it is out in the public setting.  So, in the meantime, here is a quick painting that I did for my grandmother for Christmas.  As a child I was never allowed sugar cereal ( true neglect) and she was the only one that would sneak me some.  Fond memories of a wonderful person. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have an education related website. Do you mind placing a link of my site in your blog http://ctg-art-works.blogspot.in/2013/12/the-dam-keeper-is-finished.html/) ?. If you charge any fee for placing my link, i will be glad to pay.

    Please let me know.

    Awaiting for your reply.
    if you are interested mail me at haricharan4youatgmaildotcom
    Regards
    Dj

    ReplyDelete