Friday, May 3, 2013

The Husband Who Was To Mind The House

This project was an interactive E-Book kicked off by Adobe. We were given a Norwegian short story entitled "The Husband Who Was To Mind The House" and were asked to create an interactive E-book in Flash. 

I learned so much from this project.  Not only had I never made an E-Book before, but I had never used flash before and had to learn it on the fly. 

The final product became a success and the artwork from our E-Book ended up winning us a copy of Adobe CS6.  Thank you Adobe!  





Base Painting by Bridget Ore, Paint overs by me. 

Base Painting by Bridget Ore, Paint overs by me. 

Base Painting by Crystal Han, Paint overs by me. 

Base Painting by Crystal Han, Paint overs by me. 


Base Painting by Crystal Han, Paint overs by me. 







No comments:

Post a Comment